Friday, September 26, 2003

Grocery list for tomorrow's dinner party, taken directly from two pages from my 99 cent TJ's shopping list pad (they have cute drawings at the top- the first section was a leek with "Leek and you shall find," which I have moved past to "eat, drink, and be berry")

-8 oz parmesan
-1 cup blanched almonds
-oranges (?)
-1 lg bunch arugula
-red or green leaf lettuce (both?)
- oj (if not oranges?)
- 4 lb asparagus
- 2 red onions
- 1 1/2 lb roma tom.
- 3 lg red bell pepp.
- saffron (?)
- basil
- 16 nicoise or 8 kalamata
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate
- vanilla
- eggs
- sugar
- all-purpose flour
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- semisweet chocolate chips
- 7.5 lbs short ribs
- soy sauce (!)
- scallions
- ginger
- sichuan peppercorns (?)
- wire cooling racks
- bigger baking sheet
- cava
- wine


I like the exclamation point. Because normally when I put soy sauce on a grocery list, I'm just kidding? I don't know.

0 comments: