Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I love the Houston Junior League. Love them. Y'all should all get Stop and Smell the Rosemary, and you can even feel safe ordering it from Amazon.

The email I got from the HJL explained that I should return it to the retailer I bought it from. Although, "If you received it as a gift, while it would be correct for the gift giver to advise you of where she or he purchased the book so that they
could correct the situation, it is not polite to do so in our minds. So, in this case, we would arrange for a correct copy to be delivered to you." They were really very concerned that I be able to get a proper copy.

And Amazon is shipping one to me now, free of charge, and gave me a preprinted postage paid return slip to use to ship the defective copy back to them. Problem solved!

0 comments: